Monday, January 11, 2010

The First Blog


My mind can be a very messy place




Sometimes I wonder if people underestimate the power of dreams. Schools of thought say dreams are a way for your subconscious to make sense of things that happen in your daily life.

But what about those dreams that don't? Those dreams that have no association with your world, and seeing things you have never seen before.

This blog is going to chronicle all the dreams I've had as well as my daily musings and whatever else I feel like writing. Mainly because I can no longer keep them a secret. My dreams show me an apocalyptic future, a future I know will be one fraught with danger, confusion, hatred, death, but in the end an understanding. I see things in my daily life I can't explain nor can a lot of people.

So without further ado I welcome you all to the madness that is my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment